window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Card shop loot

July 1, 2010

Card shop loot

Yesterday when I stopped at the shop, I learned that they had a couple of cards put aside for me in case I needed them. There were a bunch of Lind auto's (which I had all but one), and some Cano parallels. There is one Cano parallel I may go back for once I check my list because I couldn't remember if I had it or not. The other was obvious that I wouldn't have had it laying around.

Card #1 - While I don't see myself finishing the entire team name or just "Jays", these look way too nice to turn down. Probably one of my favorite auto sets of Lind (who I wish was swinging the bat better).



Card #2 - A gold refractor of Robbie Cano, don't ya know?! Why yes, I will take that. Nothing like a new "shiny" card to add to my binder.



I have a couple more cards that I have picked up here and there recently to post about later on. It has been nice to get a card or two in the mail that I really want as opposed to opening packs of Bowman for a card I'm never getting.

Speaking of which, has anyone pulled any Pujols/Cano/Lind A&G mini's yet? I am also looking for a Lind base card.

8 comments:

  1. Oooooohhhhh.....nice lind! It's nice to see he finally has some game jersey cards as well out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you guys located? I feel you are close to me.... I'm in south jersey right outside of Philadelphia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of us is in NY, the other (Sooz) is in South Jersey close to Atlantic City.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a pujols A&G back mini just pulled today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How does one go about trading with you for that Pujols? =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm into Mariners and Yankees cards unless you have a decent card from any other baseball team.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that Lind! I've been looking at the same cards for Hunter Pence, but it's always out of budget :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i pulled a cano bat card out of my a&g box. let me know if you are interested.

    gcrlATcomcastDOTnet

    ReplyDelete