window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: New PC additions

July 8, 2010

New PC additions

Over the last week or so a bunch of recently acquired cards have come floating into my mailbox which always makes getting the mail more fun. While I love opening packs, sometimes getting exactly what you want in the mail is better.

I don't have any patience, so the minute these hit eBay I was all over them.





Then we have this little gem that I love:



Fresh card from Stale Gum:



And finally, just a regular base card that I like very much.

Considering how much more cost effective it is to just buy the cards of the guys I like would be, you would think that I would just do that. No one ever said I was the brightest bulb in the box. I also might be allergic to money since I trade most of it for cardboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment