window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: The Great Ginter Trade

July 16, 2010

The Great Ginter Trade

Here is what I am thinking.... I need the following mini's:

Albert Pujols
Albert Pujols A&G
Albert Pujols black

Robinson Cano
Robinson Cano A&G
Robinson Cano black

Adam Lind
Adam Lind A&G
Adam Lind black
Adam Lind Rip

I have the following mini's for trade:













Let's make a deal because I know many of you have opened plenty of Ginter boxes for the Gint-A-Cuffs or just in general. Hook a lady up.

3 comments:

  1. Do you need the Lind relic? I'll totally send that your way for the Peña (is that an SP?) and the Zapp mini. My wife is a big Peña fan and REALLY unhappy that between the last break and JC's break I didn;t get the Peña. Drop me a line if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any Pujols or Cano minis I pull are yours.
    I should be done my box by the end of the weekend, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mini Albert Pujols A&G back is in the mail for today! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete