window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Why hello eBay!

January 23, 2011

Why hello eBay!

I have been on a nice looooong break from eBay, and lately have been feeling a little spicy and kind of bored so I picked up another new card. I am figuring that if I only pick up a card or two here and there on occasion and they are cards that I really like, it might not be so bad.

Fact: I have earned more eBay bucks in the last 2 weeks than I have in the last 4 months.

I kind of stole this card on eBay. The seller listed it as a BIN with a price lower than the BIN for the same card /199. I didn't even think twice to pull the trigger here.

2010 Bowman Platinum Robinson Cano auto

This has been the only one /50 that I have seen on eBay so it was a no brainer. I got the card and was pleasantly surprised that there was no missing fabric in the swatch area. I also liked the signature on this one as well.

So now I have 2 autos from this set, and I don't even have a base card. Sweet. Did anyone open Platinum that might want to send any Cano's or Pujols cards my way? You know you want to help me out. =)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on a great Pick-up Marie!

    Always feels better to get a good price on a card you wanted anyway. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete