window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Case Break: 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen

January 10, 2011

Case Break: 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen

OK guys, here is the dealio.... I got pricing on both 2011 Gypsy Queen and 2011 Topps Heritage. The majority in the poll and from the comments were interested more so in doing the case of Gypsy Queen, and personally so am I. I don't know about you guys, but I am less likely to spring for hobby boxes of Gypsy Queen than I would be of Heritage.

Gypsy Queen will be $36 per team and Heritage $29 per team, including shipping. For the price difference and weighing the hits per box/case, I think the Gypsy Queen will be "funner" as I like saying.

You can refer to the Gypsy Queen press release by clicking here, and that will tell you product info and breakdown. Click here for the checklist.

Approximate release date is April 21, 2011.

If we can fill this, I will have no problem hosting a Heritage break as well. I will work this break as a tandem in that instance so if you buy in for the Gypsy Queen you will have the option to keep the same team for Heritage if we do both.

Please send payment as a gift to cardbandits AT gmail DOT com and include your team name, and address in the notes, as well as a comment stating the team you will be claiming. Teams are officially yours upon payment.

Claimed teams:

Yankees
Cardinals
Red Sox
Twins
Padres
Braves
Phillies
Blue Jays
Cubs
Reds
Rangers
Giants
Orioles
Dodgers
Brewers

15 comments:

  1. I will take the Red Sox, please. Payment on the way, cardbandits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent payment for the Twins. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Payment sent for the Braves. How will the queen cards and dual/triple auto cards (if there are any) be distributed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Payment sent, I'll take the Padres.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking that we would do mud wrestling matches between the two owners of the card or three as the case may be...

    We will take a vote on that issue once the break is filled, but I think we can either give the teams the option to buy out the others, or it would go to the team that did not get a hit, or you buy out the persons buy in amount of $36 to keep the auto.

    I was thinking of buying another team just to secure a dual auto if it was hit. Which sounds crazy, but that's me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll throw my name in for the Braves if SIXTYfeetSIXinches doesn't pay. I'll wait for a response or update.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just sent payment for the Phillies. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry Colbey, paid when I posted that - I FINALLY got in early enough to get the Tigers or Braves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow. no austin jackson? i almost sent payment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK.,.. I'll take the Dodgers... Thanks- payment coming soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, I'll take the Mets. Just confirm for me that they are still available and I'll send payment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, I actually sent payment already. I wanted to lock in my spot with the Mets, and figured that you could always send it back if someone else has already claimed them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess I'll take the Tigers since SIXTYfeetSIXinches appears to prefer the Braves.

    $$ will be sent in a moment.

    ReplyDelete