window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Happy New Year!

January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

We want to wish everyone a happy, healthy, and cardboard filled new year!!

I will be posting a new box break later today once I get everything all sorted into a post, it was a pretty exciting break and I had fun with it.

Anyone have any cardboard resolutions or goals this year for their collections?

I think this year other than running the case breaks or box breaks on here I am going to stick to just buying singles of my guys, at least for a while anyway. I haven't had an eBay or trade mail day in a long time and that is something I want to get back into (more so trading than eBay). If you have sent me an e-mail regarding the basketball cards I will be getting back to you in the next day or two, I promise.

I am very excited to get the case of 2011 Topps Jumbo that we are going to open here. If you want in on that break, please see the link on the side bar for a list of available teams. I am hoping we get it filled quickly.

4 comments:

  1. Happy new year!

    This year, I think I'm going to stick with the plan I had last year. Avoid buying packs and boxes unless they are really cheap and just get the singles I want.

    It's bad news for Topps (and ultimately bad news for me if too many people start thinking this way) but I can't see spending so much for cards I don't care about anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I have a bunch of resolutions... but the first one that popped into my head was making sure to budget my hobby expenses. No more crazy eBay bidding for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heppy nu yaarr... Flywheels always beats me to the Braves on every single group break. Oh well, I'm allergic to PayPal so it all works out in the end.

    I got a few collecting/blog resolutions but I dare not speak them aloud. Resolutions tend to go by the wayside if you actually acknowledge that they exist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Dayf...if no one knows my resolutions, then no one but me knows when I fail!

    ReplyDelete