window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Sunday Question

January 23, 2011

Sunday Question

Plain and simple: Who are you taking in today's games? Well, perhaps it isn't that simple.

You could be rooting for one team in each game but not necessarily think they will win (ahem, Jets). I'm hoping to see the Bears and the Jets, but I have a feeling it will be a Bears and Steelers Super Bowl.

Packers v. Bears

Jets v. Steelers

10 comments:

  1. Don't care, as long as it isn't Pittsburgh.

    So the J-E-T-S I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Steelers!

    I think it will be Pittsburgh vs. Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Packer, and oh I don't know lets say the Jets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't care; don't plan to watch.

    Bring on baseball season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. F-E-E-T FEET! FEET! FEET! Errr..., I mean JETS! JETS! JETS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to see the Bears and any body. With the way the game is going right now. The Bears are lucky to get a touchdown.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll say Packers by a TD despite da Bears using 3 QBs and Steelers holding off a Jets rally to win by 5. *Fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was hoping to "go green" on both games, but Steelers won. Not that I really dislike them, just tired of them.

    ReplyDelete