window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Trade Complete with Cards in the Attic

December 24, 2008

Trade Complete with Cards in the Attic

A few weeks ago I recieved an e-mail from Cards in the Attic about an Albert Pujols card that he had that might interest me. White Sox Cards left him a comment saying that I was a big Pujols collector (Thanks Steve), and that's how this all got started.

Turns out 'albuqwirke', who comments on the blog, had the 2008 Topps Stadium Club 1st day Issue Pujols, as well as the Photographers Proof /99. Yahoo!! I sent him 10 2008 Mini Allen & Ginter cards for those 2 and we called it a day. I got my cards yesterday when finally getting all my mail.




Thanks again to Aardvark Trading Company for a great trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment