window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: A Snow Day?! A Box Break?!

December 18, 2008

A Snow Day?! A Box Break?!

Gadzooks!! The weather is calling for 4-6 inches of snow tomorrow where I live, and heavy snow all day. I was supposed to be going to a Christmas party tomorrow night and drowning myself in Pomegranate Martini's, but it may just be me, Keurig, and Topps.

I have to work tonight so I may invite Upper Deck to my party tomorrow also. I mean, I don't want to run out of things to blog about, or things to occupy myself. It's the holidays and I need to be merry. I also need to be working out to try and balance all the extra food for the upcoming week, but it's a snow day! (Well, now it better friggin be, I got all excited already.)

Has anyone bought any UD Documentary yet? I am just wondering if I picked up a couple of packs for myself if someone out there had some Pujols or Yankees they would trade me for whatever I would get. Let me know, I don't have to leave for work for a few hours.

And another thing.... if anyone is trying to complete any late 80's sets, please let me know. I have an abundance of these cards that I am sick of looking at.


EDIT: Weather warnings now are stating 12" of snow. Not as exciting to hear as 4" because that means the shovel is going to be mighty heavy.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah 8" to 10" here with up to a 1/2" of ice before the smow starts. Lovely. :(

    ReplyDelete