window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: The "New & Improved" Beckett

December 5, 2008

The "New & Improved" Beckett

Ever since Beckett's changeover, I've used the site less. I used to be on it just about everyday, looking up cards and lists, as I am sure mostly every other card collector has as well.

However, I still don't think all the bugs are out of this system because there are too many operations that don't work. If I click on the Page 2 of a list, it doesn't want to work. Then, I have to figure out another method to get that page such as hitting 'last' or the 'arrow key.' It doesn't sound like much, but when I pay for a service, I expect it to work without too many kinks.

Some pages just don't want to upload at all.

That's not say the Beckett site is all bad. I like how I can just throw in a bunch of words and all the cards associated with that are going to pop up.

Maybe, I'm just using it wrong as well because one thing I have been trying to figure out is how to put a bunch of cards into "organize" and that put them all into the category that I want. I seem to only be able to do it one at a time, which is way too time consuming and probably why I've pretty much abandoned the application up to this point.

If there is someone out there who can help, leave a comment or shoot me an email.

Otherwise I'm stuck using my Excel spreadsheets for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

  1. Beckett's site really frustrates me. I use it mostly as a research tool and while I've been tempted to use it to organize my collection, the site only seems to work about 75% of the time, and even when it's "working" it seems really slow and clunky.

    ReplyDelete