window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Adam Lind Collection

December 23, 2008

Adam Lind Collection

Here is a random story that no one but Sooz knows about. And no, I don't mean that I like to waste money, I think you all can see that by reading this blog.

Last year I decided to pick a random rookie to collect for no reason, and for no reason at all I chose Adam Lind of the Toronto Blue Jays. I have amassed quite a collection of his autographed cards and other cards, however I do not have all of them.

I was wondering if anyone out there had any 2004 cards of him, or any autographs they would be willing to part with for some equally mediocre player that I have in my collection.

Let me know if you have anything up for grabs.

2 comments:

  1. I have his 2007 Bowman Chrome Xfractor #'d out of 250 I think somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, I will check my list, and check it twice...

    ReplyDelete