window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2008 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects Pack

December 2, 2008

2008 Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects Pack















The fact that I now work in a card shop/memorabilia shop is probably a really bad thing for my finances, but really great for blogs and eBay. We just got these in today, and I had to check them out so I bought one pack for $3.99. Here's what I got:

BDP20 Matt Harrison RC
BDP14 Chris Davis RC - Blue Parallel 241/399

BDDP25 Christian Vazquez
BDDP35 Tim Federowicz

BDP49 Nick Stavinoha RC Chrome
BDDP27 Trey Watten Chrome

BDP24 Elliot Johnson RC Gold Parallel


This will be the only pack of these I purchase. I'm not really a fan of this years players after reading the checklist. There didn't seem to be anyone that interests me.

2 comments:

  1. Is that job costing you more than you are making? I have been trying to find out are there Futures Game (FG) cards in this years set??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may seem like it is a costly job, however I honestly haven't purchased anything I wouldn't have picked up if I weren't working there.

    I will find out about the futures game cards for you and put something up. That would be a nice couple of cards considering the game was played at Yankee Stadium this year.

    ReplyDelete