window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2008 Topps Stadium Club Beam Team...

December 11, 2008

2008 Topps Stadium Club Beam Team...


I managed to get my brother on the cardboard bandwagon for my birthday, which worked out great for me. He bought me a hobby box of Heritage High Series that I have been waiting to open for a week now and a sweet Robinson Cano autograph from the 2008 Topps Stadium Club.

I really want to open the box but I ate so much cake I'm literally falling asleep from the sugar. I don't normally eat that much sugar, so I'm coming down quickly from that high.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, nice Robby card. I really hope he doesn't wind up a Dodger this coming season. Same for Pettitte... Melky, well, I'm okay with him leaving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if for some reason he does I like the Dodgers. My boy Russ Martin can show him around, lol.

    I don't think he will be going considering they sent a hitting coach to the DR to work with him in the off season. Then again, who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the topic of Stadium Club, there seems to be some glitch at Targets that is allowing blasters to be sold for $2.99. I read another blog about this happening, and I have picked up eight blasters at two different stores for 2.99 a shot. My plans after work are me going to other Targets to pillage them as well. It sounds like it's not just a Minnesota thing, so maybe it's worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just picked up a total of four in two different New Jersey stores for the price of $2.99.

    ReplyDelete