window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Happy Holidays

December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays

I haven't made my baseball card Christmas stop yet. My family apparently doesn't know that I love baseball cards and never gets me them.

However, I know there are great gifts out there that everyone got this year.

Let us know what special present you have gotten. It doesn't have to be baseball cards or anything sports related.

One thing I got this year was a chance to spend time with my family. I know this sounds awfully Hallmark, but while I normally go crazy spending time with my family, this year I got a wake up call, unfortunately at the expense of someone else.

I came up to visit my parents and while hanging out we realized there was a fire nearby. My father and I went to check it out saw a family was losing their house on Christmas Eve.

Most of the time I wish I was rich to buy the coolest cards.

Today, I wish I was rich to help this family out.

So my coolest gift was seeing my neices and nephew having fun yesterday and, for once, my mom not going crazy. Everyone had a great time yesterday.

Later it's on to my second present - hanging out with my best friend, who I don't get to see as often as I would like.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Oh, I also got an iced tea maker from my boyfriend and enough tea to last me a year. I really wanted it.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! More presents for us!

    My Christmas post will be later, I'm not motivated for pictures and blog time now.

    ReplyDelete