window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: A Cardboard Christmas

December 25, 2008

A Cardboard Christmas

Happy Holidays to everyone, I hope you all had a great day today and got some sort of baseball cards to make the season bright. I am lucky that my family doesn't bother trying to think of other things to buy me and will just buy cards for me. I took a picture of most of my heist, minus some other cards I will reveal later since they were singles and not boxes or packs.



I had a wonderful Christmas with friends and family, and I got to see Sooz and we exchanged presents as well which was very fun indeed. Everyone is gone, and I am trying to deflate (which isn't going well), and play with cards. I got a bunch of cool presents, but the only thing I will mention other than cards is a new Yankees jacket which I have wanted for a few seasons now.

What I broke this morning after opening presents were the 2 packs of UD SPx that were in my stocking. $14 per pack from DAC, and definitely not worth it. Here is what I got:

Pack 1:

- Travis Hafner


- Josh Beckett Winning Materials 30/99


- Curtis Granderson


Pack 2:

- Mark Teixiera


- Adrian Beltre Winning Materials 103/150


- Ken Griffey Jr. KG77 433/725


I think the price and the cards I got tell you how crappy that was.

Sooz and I broke a box of UD Timeline after dessert, but I will post that break tomorrow. I have a few other tricks to show off as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment