window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Albert Pujols Surprise

December 10, 2008

Albert Pujols Surprise


I was at work yesterday just cleaning up around closing time, and one of the regular Yankees/card guys decided to stop by. He came up to me and handed me a card, and said he had to run but he'd wanted to give me the card he was promising me he had since we met a couple of months ago. Len handed me a 2005 Fleer National Pastime Game Used Jersey card. Sweet!!! I don't have it either, which makes me happy. I offered him cards for a trade later, and he said not to worry about it. One day I'm sure I will come across something that he might want to send his way. I like nice people, and I love Albert Pujols.


I'll be back later with a birthday present post. It is a sweet one, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment