window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Stale Gum is Better than Fresh Gum

March 8, 2009

Stale Gum is Better than Fresh Gum

One of the bubble mailers I got the other day was from Chris at Stale Gum. He had mentioned to me that he had a Pujols GU card he was willing to send over, and a couple of random cards. When I opened the envelope it was like Christmas in March- filled with Pujols cards!! Some of which were serial numbered inserts, and serial number game-used cards. I scanned some of them to show them off simply because I love Albert, and because they are just awesome cards that my collection is happy to have.












Big thanks to Chris, and I want him to know I am working on putting something together for him.

3 comments: