window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: I need your help...

March 26, 2009

I need your help...

I got an e-mail today from Beckett (I hear those snarls and grumbles) saying that my graded cards (I hear it again) have been shipped. The cards I sent were a 2001 Bowman Pujols RC, and a 2001 Topps Gallery Pujols RC. Now here is my dilemma. If I click on the order number to see where they are, it will tell me what they got graded... I want to be surprised when they get here and open the box, but at the same time I sent them off in January and I have been dying over here. Granted I chose the cheapest service because I wasn't going to pay more to get them graded than I paid for the cards in the first place.

Do I look? Do I wait? I don't even know how long the shipping will take.

In the words of the great Spongebob Squarepants, "Barnacles!!!"

8 comments:

  1. Have someone else look and tell you when it'll arrive?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online cyber instant gratification will let you down! Wait for full sensory reality. It won't be much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is joy in waiting. If you don't like the grade you got, why ruin it with a few days.

    If you don't like the grade you got when they arrive, well, you'll have your cards back.

    Wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flash has a good idea, as long as the person that looks has a good poker face.

    How about wait and video the opening of the package??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall wait, I guess... Perhaps I will make Suzy look for me and tell me when they are coming. She saw the cards pre-slabs, and thought they would do about as well or better than I did. LOL, maybe we should both wait. By the time I decide, they will probably be here at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have waited so long so why not wait just a little longer. Besides, it will be just as exciting as reaping open a pack. Imagine if you KNEW what cards came in the packs, half the excitement would be gone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the same dilemma this week as well. I really wanted to track the package so I ended up looking. Didn't do bad, out of 20 cards I got seven 9.5's, eleven 9's and two 8.5's.

    ReplyDelete