window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Yankee Stadium Legacy Milestone

March 9, 2009

Yankee Stadium Legacy Milestone




In case you were wondering, this is what 1,038 Yankee Stadium Legacy cards looks like.

I am ecstatic to announce that as of today, and with Don Mattingly I have broken the 1,000 card mark. I am officially holding at 1,038 (with a few trades in queue for more) and am so psyched to be about 1/6th of the way to complete. It may even take me less than my lifetime to finish this, which would be nice.

I received 3 packages today, all of them contained Yankee Stadium Legacy cards. Sooz bought me a bunch at the Backstop, Eric from the Pettitte Pursuit sent me a bunch because he's a nice guy, and a trade with Ron (Section 36) got me a few more including a bonus Babe Ruth that was very appreciated.

It has taken over a year of packs, boxes, eBay auctions and trades to get here but I finally feel like I am making progress by breaking 1,000. Anyone looking to get rid of their Yankee Stadium Legacy cards, I would be very happy to trade for them.

10 comments:

  1. ANGELS CARDS ARRIVED TODAY
    THANK U VERY MUCH
    YA'LL R AWSOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the milestone!

    I don't know if you saw on my blog, but I've been posting a bunch of potential eBay auctions as trade bait before I actually list things on eBay. I have the following Yankee Stadium Legacy cards still unclaimed if you happen to need any of them: 220, 1418, 1613, 1638, 1663, 1713, 2131, 2502, 2552, 2602

    My want list is on my blog if you are interested!
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few for trade if you need them:

    6138 Paul O'Neill
    6163 Andy Pettitte
    6010 Paul O'Neill

    Shoot me an email if you need them:
    jalbregts (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Marie! I'm glad that I was able to play a small part in your accomplishment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done, I feel great to have helped in a small way with this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to all of you guys that helped me out by trading them to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sent you an email. I had some more doubles for you to go through. I have a pretty good sized lot set aside for you. I'm going to be starving for YSL cards now that I'm on this eBay hiatus.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still need you to e-mail me your address. I have about 3 YSL cards along with an oddball Jeter to send.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not sure which ones you require but I currently have:

    YSL0110 Meusel, Bob
    YSL0730 McCarthy, Joe
    YSL3047 Howard, Elston
    YSL3072 Maris, Roger
    YSL3097 Skowron, Moose
    YSL5212 Maas, Kevin
    YSL5237 Leyritz, Jim
    YSL5262 Maas, Kevin

    - Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Since nobody actually reads my blog apparently, I'm just going to offer up my YSLs to you instead of giving them the next spot in The Great Cardening of 2009. I think there are about 36. I'll send an email with specifics when I'm feeling less lazy and more awake.

    ReplyDelete