window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: I was bored...

March 30, 2009

I was bored...

So bored in fact, that I drafted a random fantasy baseball team on Yahoo! and oddly enough it is so awesome. Too bad this league wasn't for any money. I have no idea what the scoring is, but really this team is going to win it anyway regardless of what the scoring system even is. Here is what I ended up with:

C: Brian McCann
1B: Mark Teixeira
2B: Brian Roberts
SS: Jose Reyes
3B: Alex Gordon
LF: Jacoby Ellsbury
CF: Vernon Wells
RF: Ryan Ludwick
UTIL: Pat Burrell
UTIL: Xavier Nady

SP: Roy Halladay
SP: Cliff Lee
SP: Clayton Kershaw
SP: A.J. Burnett
RP: Mariano Rivera
RP: Jose Valverde
RP: Joba Chamberlain
P: Matt Garza
P: Jair Jurrjens
P: Chien-Ming Wang

BENCH: Jorge Posada
BENCH: Raul Ibanez
BENCH: Derek Jeter
BENCH: Robinson Cano
BENCH: Hunter Pence

I really like this team, and supposedly this is one of those "competitive" leagues so we'll see what happens. I also got roped into a league with some people from work. One of the guys was doing a free league with some friends and they needed a few more people so me and the only other girl that are there joined. I feel like that one will provide some good entertainment as well.

I have issues thinking I will be checking this team, though I can probably change my line-up once a month and be fine.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What did the other 3 owners get? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, there were only 8 teams so that made it a little easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any team deep enough to put Raul Ibanez on the bench is really stacked.

    ReplyDelete