window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: I need a name for this team

March 10, 2009

I need a name for this team

I've been working a lot lately, so I (Sooz) have not had much time to blog. However, I did get the opportunity to draft my first fantasy baseball team of the season and I needed two things from my cardboarding friends out there.

First, I want your honest opinion on my team.
Second, I need a freakin' name.

So here goes the team:
C - Russ Martin
1b- Mark Teixeira
2b - Robinson Cano
SS - Rafael Furcal (let's go bad back)
3b - Aramis Ramirez
LF - Jason Bay
CF - Nate McLouth
RF - Josh Hamilton
Util - Jorge Cantu

Bench
Andre Ethier, lf, rf
James Loney, 1b
Kevin Kouzmanoff 3b (I had to have him)
Matt LaPorta, 1b, lf
Ken Griffey Jr., cf, rf

SP - Josh Beckett
SP - Rich Harden
SP - David Price
SP - Gavin Floyd
SP - Gil Meche
RP - Brad Lidge
RP - Heath Bell
Bench
Jered Weaver, SP
Ben Sheets, SP
Kyle Lohse, SP
Joe Blanton, SP

There it is. Let me know.
P.S. - This is my third year in the league and I won it the first year I was in it. They all got beat by a girl. :)

6 comments:

  1. with that lineup I'd call it "No Hope in Hell"

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain Canuck = Oscar the Grouch

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You Got Beat By A Girl"

    "Russell Martin & Co."

    "John Edwards Love Child" (my fantasy soccer team's name)

    "A-Rod's Supplier"

    "Cincinnati Bowties"

    "Crop Circle Terrorists"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm laughing at the 'You got beat by a girl'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oscar the Grouch???

    I prefer Statler from the Muppets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all the Dodgers!

    Call it "I Bleed Dodger Blue"

    The secret's out: You're a Dodger fan!

    ReplyDelete