window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Another reason to love the readers

March 27, 2009

Another reason to love the readers

In the mail yesterday I got a bubble malier from Charlie, who writes the blog behind these hazel eyes. Charlie was kind enough to send me a TON of Yankee Stadium Legacy cards in lieu of something to be named or picked later. He is currently looking to downsize his card collection as you can see from reading his blog. Charlie was also kind enough to include a card I didn't have and love, a 2008 Baseball Heroes charcoal Albert Pujols #156. Here are a couple of scans to make this blog look more aesthetically pleasing:




For some reason when I look at that Ruth card, I feel like he is looking up at someone doing something really annoying and possibly mumbling something under his breath.

I put together a package for Charlie that went out yesterday, and I think he will like it just fine. I included only players that he had on his want list, and I hope he doesn't have them. One of the cards that I sent I absolutely loved because it is one from a subset that is so hard to find, and I am sure he will appreciate the card once he sees it.

Make sure you stop by Charlie's blog, his want list is very player specific and he is a great guy to trade with.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link to another excellent card blog! It's amazing how many great blogs are out there, it seems I'm adding a blog or two to my blog roll every day, usually thanks to posts like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a big fan of the BB Heroes set, but I really like those Charcoal cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even have the words to describe how awesome the lot you sent is. I think my reaction when I saw the Frank Robinson card in question is pretty similar to early this morning when I saw that the Bears got Jay Cutler. The card truly is on that level of awesome. :D

    PS: I think I'm officially in lurve with UD Spectrum now after seeing them up close.

    ReplyDelete