window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Player Collector Alert

March 25, 2009

Player Collector Alert

I mentioned in the previous blog that those cards were from a nice guy by the name of Todd. What I failed to know at the time was that Todd has his own blog, and after a 10 year hiatus has just been getting back into collecting again. He is a Casey Blake collector, and unfortunately it doesn't look like I have much to offer him though I am going to keep looking. Todd's blog is called Wax Pack Relapse, and he posts breaks and blogs, and sometimes does some youtube stuff as well.

I'm always happy to do a plug for good traders and nice people. I also hope that someone out there has some Casey Blake to unload. Stop over at his blog and check it out, and let him know if you have anything for trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment