window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Call me goofy...

September 3, 2010

Call me goofy...

but I want to buy this card just because he knew our blog and said he reads it.

On a related note, I am almost done getting the 206 boxes together. Most if not all should get mailed tomorrow. I tried to give a little more base cards to the teams that pulled nothing, not even an SP. Some teams didn't end up with an SP and only had 1 mini, so if you had 2 hits or a 1/1.... your starter set is a little wimpy. I hope that makes sense to everyone but it was the easiest way to split up cards between 20 something people without giving doubes back to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment