window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Tell us what you think - I won't bite

September 8, 2010

Tell us what you think - I won't bite

Here at A Cardboard Problem, we are going to focus on other sports rather than just baseball. It isn’t really a major cardboard problem if it’s just baseball cards. Eh, maybe not.

When we receive information on new releases, we’ll pass on that info.

I enjoy writing this blog. It was created a few years ago in order to incorporate my two hobbies: writing and collecting cards. Like anything, over time the blog has changed from its original intent (posting mail days and box breaks) and we added some more insight, trends and information.

I want to hear from our readers. Let us know what you want to see. Was there a particular post you enjoyed and hoped we could do more? Something you don’t like that we do.

I’m all ears or eyes or whatever is that we do here.

Thanks,
Sooz

5 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of other sports when it comes to collecting. But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other sports? You mean there are other sports besides baseball?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Card wise I collect baseball, basketball, and football (in that order), although I enjoy most sports. I may even pick up some hockey cards this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While not a collector, I'm plenty interested in both kinds of football. Are you thinking of that, or things like MMA and NASCAR?

    ReplyDelete