window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2010 Bowman Chrome Case Info

September 10, 2010

2010 Bowman Chrome Case Info

I had originally posted the price of the break as $31 per team and that is what some people have already paid. I have been talking to some of you guys, and some people who run case breaks all the time about teams not having much and eliminating them. However, the problem with eliminating teams and randoming off those cards at the end is that it will raise the price for the people with teams.

If we can fill all 29 slots this will not be an issue, and everyone will have a team. The Team USA cards will be randomized and given to the teams with no hits above a blue refractor. If there is a dual Team USA auto all 29 people will be included in the randomized list to be eligible.

The reason there are only 29 teams available is because we had decided to keep the Nationals out of the break and sell any Strasburg's to try and recoup some of the money on the case.

I have the following teams as taken/paid for:

Yankees
Cardinals
Blue Jays
Royals
Twins
Mariners
Tigers
Astros
Cubs
Padres
Reds
Braves
A's
Rays
Red Sox
Rangers
O's

I am awaiting word on the rest of the T206 participants to let me know if they are in or out. I know the Orioles are definitely available, as that person asked for a refund which I will be sending along shortly.

9 comments:

  1. I might be interested in the Orioles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep the Padres for this break and I'd like to also get the Rays if they become available.

    Also, thanks for the great job handling the T206 break - got my cards and they were great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I won't chime in to see if the Padres some available...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in for the braves if no one takes them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will take the Red Sox if you T206 person backs out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If there is anyway I can get in on the Braves please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I'd be Interested in taking the Reds if the 206 person backs out.
    Thank You,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll take the Athletics if they're available or become available. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm not locking into this.. ill have to let you know in a day or two but I know you wanted to keep the Nats out for stras, but would I be able to buy in for the Diamondbacks and Nats minus stras? Like how much would that be if you would do that.
    Either way i'll almost def buy in for Dbacks

    ReplyDelete