window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Topps puts out a new refractor variation

September 22, 2010

Topps puts out a new refractor variation

As I looked through auctions of 2010 Topps Finest last night, I came across this Brett Favre refractor /10. All I knew at the time is that it was shiny and colorful, but I had no idea what to call it.



The more I searched eBay, I came upon this auction.

Now, we have a name.

Mosaic. (Anyone else feel like we're still watching FlashFoward).

They're definitely interesting cards, but I feel I would have to see one in my hand to have a good opinion on the card. However, I kind of like it in a psychedelic, tripping-on-speed kind of way.

I see other mosaic refractors, I will list them here.

- Hakeen Nicks


Click Here

2 comments: