window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2010 Topps Triple Threads cards sprinkling on eBay

September 23, 2010

2010 Topps Triple Threads cards sprinkling on eBay

As of 10 a.m. this morning, there were very few auctions of 2010 Topps Triple Threads baseball cards. One of them Marie is going to be very interested in, just not the price.

There is a different design than in year's past with more vertical cards. But there are still some cards with the JEJGEGE spellings. Certain cards I just had no idea what they were trying to say.

What do you guys think of the new design? Do you like them. Is it a step in the right direction.

- Casey McGehee auto/jersey /50
- Adam Lind auto/jersey /99
- Phil Niekro relic /27
- Monte Irvin relic /18
- Johnny Bench green parallel /240
- Derek Jeter "The Captain" Anyone want to get this for me?
- 2010 Stephen Strasburg auto/relic /99
- Triple auto David Wright, Ryan Braun, Matt Holiday


Click Here

4 comments:

  1. I don't know why but I like vertical cards better than horizontal ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the on-card autos this year. The relics with the cut out letters look silly, this year is no exception.

    I can't wait to see some more high-end cards, I hope they used regular (non All Star) jerseys for the jumbo patches. I maybe the only one, but I don't want to spend my money on patches that aren't from a Yankee jersey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vertical cards are a new look, at least. I still have no desire to buy any, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My box is coming tomorrow, i will let you know if I get any Yankees.

    ReplyDelete