window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Leaf MMA checklist released

September 3, 2010

Leaf MMA checklist released

So, there are no more secrets amongst friends anymore. Leaf released its MMA trading card checklist this afternoon (link to PDF file).

There are over 100 base cards in the set plus two different autograph subsets and each have two parallels. Some of the bigger names in the set include Brock Lesnar, Chuck Liddell and Gina Carano.

What do you guys think of this checklist? I am curious about it and seeing that I want to now be an MMA fighter, I'm wondering if I got a shot to make this checklist in a few years.

2 comments:

  1. No Frankie Edgar??? He is only the most exciting fighter in the ring, and defending champ..

    Strange..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought a Cris Cyborg Santos would've been cool too...

    ReplyDelete