window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Uber Dork or Uber Cool

September 11, 2010

Uber Dork or Uber Cool

You be the judge of the situation.

Let's say Marie wanted a new pair of sneakers (which she always does). And let's say everything she liked they were out of in her size (also true right now). However, she stumbles upon something cool.... or dorky...

What would you think if I bought these sneakers? I would obviously have to sell or split the unwanted half of the auctions.

If I get them, it's only fair to force Suzy to wear these sneakers so she doesn't feel left out. I don't see her wearing them.

Leave your verdict.

9 comments:

  1. #1 who says "sneakers" anymore? Or is that an inner New York thing?

    #2 when did marie start refering to herself in the third person?

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 what else am I supposed to call them?

    #2 Marie does that fairly often when she is pondering things in her head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe they're still referred to as "tennies"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I call them sneakers. and, you NEED to get those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Section 36, will you split it and buy the Bo Knows pair?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You need a pair of these... come to the dark side, Marie.

    Girl Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice try, Kim.... I guarantee I would either break an ankle or my neck in those.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know much about this, but I would recommend that Bo Jackson stay away from those Spikes that Kimaloo suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  9. For the record (pun slightly intended), several recent bubblegum pop songs refer to the shoes as sneakers. The most obvious would be "Sneaker Night" followed by "You belong with me." Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete