window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2010 Bowman Chrome Case

September 9, 2010

2010 Bowman Chrome Case

As some of you know we are going to be doing another case break here in October of 2010 Bowman Chrome case. However, this case will be team only. Some people have paid for the break already and that is fine, but I just want to let those people know that if team break is not ok I will refund your money.

As of right now the teams I know for sure are gone are the Yankees, Cardinals, Cubs, Royals, Mariners, and Blue Jays... I think that's it. If you want to claim your team from 206 please comment with team and in or out. Priority is given to those who had the team in the 206 break, so if you opt out here I can offer it to someone who would like the team.

I would like people to be paid up by October 8th. That gives everyone a month to roll up change, cash in bottles and cans, rob a bank, or get a paycheck.

There will be plenty of autographs to be had in this set plus refractors. I really think it will be fun.

Here is a link to the checklist.

10 comments:

  1. What is the cost for the case break per team?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much???

    or is it 'pay what you can'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested in getting in if I can get one of the teams I collect- Washington Nationals or Detroit Tigers. Let me know!

    -voteEjordan
    jordanwells@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted the Orioles and sent you payment back in July but since we are not going to do this like the 206 break, I want to get a refund.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tigers are gone too (money sent via paypal August 29th).

    Jordan--I would be happy to sell you the extra Tigers that I get from the break for a fair price

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Twins are gone also. I paid for the Twins (via Paypal on August 16) after the owner of the Twins in the T206 backed out of this break.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to join for the Giants and Team USA, if that's allowed.

    Let me know the charge, and I'll get the funds to you via PayPal.

    Thanks for sponsoring the break.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking to get in on this case break with the Atlanta Braves, if available of course.

    ReplyDelete