window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Ridiculous Auction #3 of the Week

September 30, 2009

Ridiculous Auction #3 of the Week


Adam Lind hit 3 homeruns tonight which is absolutely insane. It also sparked me to go hunting around eBay some more. (No, I still haven't scanned or written the intended post for today.)

Check out this auction which just went up today, and I know this because I search daily for his stuff. If you don't care to look, I will say the opening bid is $24,999.99. If that doesn't make you click it, sorry.

More about Lind tomorrow or Thursday from me.

10 comments:

  1. yeah, that kind of money is insane, but you have to admit that is a pretty impressive collection... if i was rich and the min bid was 500, i would be all over it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy has been a pain in the ass and a pain in my ass. I collect Adam Lind cards and he will not deal in any way shape or form for anything and he wants wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over book value (who the f*&K even goes by book value?). I hope he f"n chokes on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, he can't offer free shipping? i'll pass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed at the choke it comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an impressive collection, but 25K? I don't think Lind himself would pay that much. I think he used 1 to many exclamation points in his description!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have over a 1000 Thomes,they must be worth about 35K. Ebay here I come !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. for 25k you could probably get Adam Lind to come over to your house and cook dinner for you and a few dozen friends who would all get autographs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well at least he put his mental state in his eBay handle "crazy"

    ReplyDelete
  9. definetly a nice collection but I would'nt pay 25k for Adam Lind himself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some things in life just don't make any sense.

    ReplyDelete