window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Cool site

September 11, 2009

Cool site

My friend Jon sent me a message with a link to this site telling me to go here for a good laugh. Boy was he right. This is a link to "The Worthless Card Collection", which is making me crack up as I go through them. Take a look at this site, well worth the visit.

This should help most of you procrastinate the day away until work is over.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, I literally laughed out loud at some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did laugh out loud at some of those player notes. Thanks for the link to that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been checking on JoeSportsFan for a while, and this is one of my favorites on the site.

    Rick Sweet, Garry Templeton, and Rudy Law are my favorites. They kill me every time I see them...

    ReplyDelete