window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2009 Goodwin Champions Packs 5-8

September 22, 2009

2009 Goodwin Champions Packs 5-8

OK, so these packs were cool.... The best though is yet to come. I have to scan the next group of packs while I watch the Yankees (not) win. Believe me, you want to stop back in the am to check out my loot.






Also, for those of you scouring Targets looking for some retail, one of my local Targets had them today. Packs were $1.99 for 4 cards, rack packs $4.99 for 12 cards, and blasters for $19.99 (12 packs).

1 comment:

  1. A local Target had some, so I picked up a rack pack. Not MY local Target, but one about 15 miles away. It was lucky that I was meeting my fiancee for dinner after an aborted attempt at a White Sox game tonight.

    No Target has Obak.

    ReplyDelete