window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Trading cards to die for

September 16, 2009

Trading cards to die for

OK, so my pun was really bad, but it was the only thing I had.

I came across this disturbing story browsing the web. Apparently, two 10-year-old boys robbed a 9 year old girl in Sweden at knife point.

They wanted her Japanese cartoon trading cards, which were probably Pokemon cards or something of the sort.

I would have fought dirty and crazy if one of you boys tried to come after me for my Jeter cards.

There could have been five of you with UZIs and you would have had to cut me down to get my cards from me.

I wish I was in that park to help that girl out that day. I would have taught those boys just how cherished trading cards.

I'm thinking paper cuts ... on their mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment