window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: The Doc is back

September 15, 2009

The Doc is back

Dr. Wax Battle is back.

He's been on hiatus for a while and he revamped his website to include a blog and a forum. Check out his new site here.

Many of you know the Doc. If you ever watch Stale Gum's box breaks, you definitely know the Doc. He is based out of a card shop in New Jersey, which is only about 45 minutes from where I live.

I like giving him my money.

He is one of the few remaining card shops in the area.

Doc also revolutionized what box breaks are about. He had a successful web show based on trading cards.

I plan on visiting the Doc soon. I've gotten some pretty cool cards from him in the past. Hopefully, his Jeter collection has more items than when I was there last time. It's tough getting Jeter cards because there because his card shop is in an area filled with Yankee fans.

I feel safe in saying, Welcome back Doc. We've all missed you.

3 comments:

  1. Guess who's driving all the way from DC to be on the Dr. Wax Battle show next Wednesday night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who isn't working on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can assure you it will be an UNPRECEDENTED night!

    ReplyDelete