window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: B2B Connection

April 26, 2011

B2B Connection

So now that you made it to the blog I bet you are wondering what the hell is a B2B connection. Well, I am getting bored with the term 'mail day' or whatever, so I came up with this. I shall dub this 'Blogger 2 Blogger' because it sounds different. I can also say that I will probably forget about it by the next time someone sends something, so I will enjoy my (un) clever name for now.

I got a package in the mail today from Field Level View, which included all kinds of good things. Jason had been making a nice pile of cards for me, some of which I was aware of, others came as a total shock. I think I may have forgotten about some and honestly that made opening this bubble mailer way more fun.

Take a look at my newly acquired loot and feel free to tell me which was your favorite.

Some sweet Yankees from the 2010 Bowman Platinum including Gary Sanchez, Jesus Montero,
Slade Heathcott
, and Austin Romine. All of which I would love to collect but can't afford any new endeavors. So if anyone pulls any cards of these guys, feel free to send them my way or we can work out a trade.


Pujols Diamond Anniversary

Pujols, Dunn, Votto gold card

Some Yankee prospects from 2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition


2010 Donruss EEE Gary Sanchez This kid may be the one that I would most like to collect if I hit the lotto. His cards are pretty damn pricey and so far with good reason. Let's hope he keeps hitting the ball as well as he has been as he moves up in the minors.


Nice cards, right? They sure are, but there were WAY cooler mojo cards in the envelope. I suppose you will want to see what they were, yes? OK, I won't keep you in suspense any longer.

2010 Donruss Elite Ben Gamel auto /50
He was born in 1992, that is enough to make me feel ancient. I will have to put on my reading glasses and do some research on this little tyke. I do like that the auto is a die-cut. Not too often we see them anymore.


2010 Donruss Elite Ron Blomberg auto /299
Love it! I am a big fan of any Yankees autos, especially of the old timers. He could probably be Gamel's grandfather...


2010 Bowman Sterling Albert Pujols/Ichiro dual game used jersey card /199


Well, I think it is safe to say that I absolutely love the dual relic card. I'd like to think of it as a quad relic. The other cool thing is that Albert's side is not white or gray. I am sick of only having white or gray swatches of anyone, unless they are dirty white or gray swatches then I will love them as much as a patch.

2 comments:

  1. I love that Ichiro/Pujols card! Totally agree that we need more colored patches instead of boring white or gray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cards. Just remember there has to be boring grey and white jersey pieces for you to enjoy the colored patches.

    ReplyDelete