window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2011 Gypsy Queen Case Break Results Part 2

April 28, 2011

2011 Gypsy Queen Case Break Results Part 2

As promised, here is the next installment of the case break results. I just compiled and tallied up all the mini cards from the case, and there are a ton of them.

Each mini pack in the box contains 10 mini cards, 6 regular back, one of each insert (Future Stars, HR Heroes, Great Ones), and one lighter color hobby exclusive. One card is missing from the scans, there was a Jeter mini exclusive that Sooz stole.

I only scanned one base card and one Gypsy back to show what they look like. There were 232 regular mini's and 38 Gypsy back mini's.




Mini black, 20 total


Mini Future Stars


Mini Homerun Heroes


Mini Great Ones


Mini SP's


Sepia Mini /99, 5 total


Leather Mini's /10, 3 total


Mini Printing Plate 1/1



There were also 50 total SP's in the case from what I counted. We tried to separate the SP's as we opened the packs, and for the most part I think we got all of them. There may be some we missed. But there are definitely at least 50. I didn't scan the SP's because they are exactly like the regular base cards.

The hits will hopefully get posted later tonight or early tomorrow morning. I want to start sorting all the cards to mail so I am trying to get everything shown on here quickly.

Also-- if I owe you any cards from the Series 1 wrapper redemption and you have a team now please let me know so I can see if I have to put any cards in your package.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Marie,
    I do believe I have a Fielder wrapper redemption card that I would like to have shipped with everything else please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for running this break, I love the look of these cards and am pretty confident that it will be my favorite set of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very interested in the Andre Dawson cards from this set. I already have the 'Home Run Heroes' card but if the others are available to buy, I'm in! Let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete