window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Break Time

April 27, 2011

2011 Topps Gypsy Queen Break Time

The day we have all been waiting for is finally here. We will be going to pick up the case this afternoon.

I am thinking we will do the break around 9pm tonight. Sooz is coming over to join the fun so you guys will be stuck with both of us. Hopefully I can clear enough room on my desk to accommodate the break, otherwise we are in trouble.

If that time doesn't work for you please let us know.

7 comments:

  1. Works great for me! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Can't wait to see what you get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope since Topps has screwed you out of half your autos, you got some of your money back...

    I love monopolies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Topps' foul up is going to make this break a pain for the two of you. Now you're going to have to contact them about any autos that you're shorted, wait for those autos to see what teams they are from which delays cards getting out to people, video the opening of the package from Topps and then get all of that sent out.

    I hope it's a fun break. These are some beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, what teams are still available for this break?

    ReplyDelete