window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2011 Topps Series 2 Jumbo Case Break

April 21, 2011

2011 Topps Series 2 Jumbo Case Break

I just wanted to remind everyone that we are going to be breaking a case of 2011 Topps Series 2 and that we still have spots available.

I am also running the same break through Facebook to try and spice things up a bit and give people who are friends of the Card Bandits and read the blog through that feed a chance to get involved as well.

There are teams available in both breaks and I would really like to get them filled up as soon as possible because I have been asked to do other breaks after that and I can't lay out anymore cash until this is secured.

Teams are $24 each including shipping, and the following teams are still available in the blog break:

Indians
Rays
Mariners
Marlins
Nationals
Diamondbacks
A's
Reds
Twins

Please leave a comment and let me know if you want to take a team or 4.

7 comments:

  1. I'll take the Dodgers. May you email me info on when the break is? Also what are you sending back to me from the break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sent you an e-mail with the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, I paid back on March 18 for the Padres. Could you email me if there is a problem. padrographs at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marie, save me the Orioles again. I'll be sending you payment this evening. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rod, I could have sworn you bought the team when I wrote the post and I meant to go back and check and I forgot like a bonehead.

    No worries, they are all yours. Sorry for the glitch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this a different break than the Facebook break? I paid for Indians in one of the breaks...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete