window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Yankee Stadium Legacy arrives from Ohio

April 15, 2009

Yankee Stadium Legacy arrives from Ohio

Some of the more frequent commenter's may have noticed a new name around here, Duane. Duane and I have been e-mailing back and forth for a little while about trading for some YSL cards, and we made it happen just yesterday. Duane is a very nice guy and a great trader so I urge anyone to help him out with his set building quest.

I ended up with 35 new Yankee Stadium Legacy cards that I just logged into my collection. With the additional cards I have broken 1,200 cards, and am officially sitting at 1,206. This makes me happy.

1,206 down and 5,535 to go...

Mariano got a save today, 484 down and 16 to go.

On a random note, I am still eating Easter bread and it's the only time it's acceptable to have sprinkles on bread (lots of sprinkles, too).

Stay tuned for the pictures and story for Opening Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment