window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Contest Winner Announcement

April 25, 2009

Contest Winner Announcement

The winner of my random, 'What do I collect other than baseball cards?' contest is Dan.

The answer I was looking for was Camaro's. I collect all types in the 1:64 scale size- Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Johnny Lightning, Green Light, Dubs, Kustoms, Maistro, etc. etc. My favorites are probably the Johnny Lightnings, however they are really hard to find. Matchbox very rarely has Camaro's anymore which is sad because them and Hot Wheels are the cheapest.

Thanks everyone for taking a guess, and I will show you a little bit of my collection later on when my camera is charged up.

Dan, please e-mail me about your prize choice.

2 comments:

  1. I have to go to work but I'll get back to you later. Thanks again!!!
    Dan

    ReplyDelete