window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: It's a beautiful weekend

April 24, 2009

It's a beautiful weekend

This weekend in the northeast we are expecting record high temperatures, and so far it has been a gorgeous day here. I have spent most of it outside cleaning my car, and enjoying the sun (what little of it my skin can actually tolerate). I didn't make it to the post office today, but I am not expecting any packages so it's okay. I posted some random pics from my day on twitter to entertain myself as I was doing chores.

I did get some mail yesterday that I am going to post later while watching baseball. Waxaholic a.k.a. Captain Canuck post a blog not too long ago wonder if anyone collected anything other than cards so I may have a little fun with everyone with that later as well.

I wish I could slide my tv out onto my deck and watch a game while enjoying the nice weather, but with my luck along will come a bird and 'rain' on my parade.

Sooz and I are heading to Boston on Sunday for the Yankees/Red Sox game Sunday night, so we will be tweeting from there with pics and posts for your entertainment. Perhaps this trip we will actually take a picture together for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment