window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Tweet tweet...

April 23, 2009

Tweet tweet...

I decided to make myself a twitter account, aside from trying to update the Card Bandits one. You can follow that one by clicking on the link to the left.

You can follow me by clicking here. If you have any user name suggestions for me, I am open to hear them. If anyone comes up with something funny that I end up using, I will send you something sweet for helping me "tweet".

Also, if you aren't following Sooz already, get on that. She has posted some pics from games that are cool.

Follow us, we think we're funny.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't find Card Bandits on Twitter. What is the name?

    ReplyDelete