window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Reader generosity

April 9, 2009

Reader generosity

Today I had a couple of packages in my mailbox, and they were all from generous readers. The first one I am going to feature is one that was way more than generous and is priceless. Chris from Ohio had sent me an e-mail a short while ago telling me that he was a reader of the blog and had a bunch of Pujols Ballpark Collection cards, and was wondering if I wanted them. Do I want them?! Of course!!! I am always happy to give new Albert's a good home, especially when they are part of a set that I thought I was doomed to never finish. Chris was also kind enough to include one quad with a Jeter for me (Sooz gets this if she doesn't have it already).

Here are the cards that Chris sent:






I want to thank Chris for his generosity, and let him know that if he needs anything to let me know and I will do my best to track it down. Just another example of how everyone in the blogosphere tries to look out for each other.

I am sure there are plenty of people out there who like me, get random cards in the mail just because other bloggers know we collect these players. I send them out to people as well, and I think it's one of the best things going. Saves people money, and we can all open something in the mail that isn't a bill here and there.

Once I log these and all the other piles sitting here I will feel like I accomplished something. I have been slacking lately, and the MLB Extra Innings package is just helping me to do nothing.

More mailday later on...

1 comment:

  1. Nice cards! I'm a Pujols man myself and those make me jealous :)

    ReplyDelete