window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Wheeeeee!!!!

August 31, 2010

Wheeeeee!!!!

The case of 2010 Topps T206 has arrived!! I announced it on Twitter, then realized there may be some people who don't use Twitter.

I'm going to test my equipment out and make sure everything is working and then we can figure out when to break it.

I'm excited to open the case, and to have something to blog about. My brain has been empty lately of card ideas. I still love you all, though. =)

Going to hook up the camera now and try out the whole thing and see where I'm at. I'll send an update along shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Breaker, breaker for the Bandit. ... You got trouble comin'. Big trouble. ...

    Put the evidence (that case) in the car!

    ReplyDelete