window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2010 Topps Finest Rookie Redemption

August 23, 2010

2010 Topps Finest Rookie Redemption

Topps released the final checklist for the 2010 Finest Rookie Redemption program today. Here is the checklist:

1. Jayson Heyward, Atlanta Braves (10% autographed)

2. Ike Davis, NY Mets

3. Starlin Castro, Chicago Cubs

4. Mike Leake, Cincinnati Reds

5. Mike Stanton, Florida Marlins

6. Stephen Strasburg, Washington Nationals

7. Andrew Cashner, Chicago Cubs (autographed)

8. Dayan Viciedo, Chicago White Sox

9. Domonic Brown, Philadelphia Phillies

10. Ryan Kalish, Boston Red Sox

Anyone planning on picking any of these up or already redeem yours? I'm still sitting on my Red Hot Rookie Redemption cards #2 (pulled at the National), and #10 (I hope it's good).

1 comment:

  1. I've redeemed my Red Hot Rookies #1 I pulled from my lone hobby box of series 2. The only other card I may go after is the Finest Heyward...but I'm not paying crazy prices. Period.

    ReplyDelete