window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: New look ... obviously

August 19, 2010

New look ... obviously

When you came on the site today, some of you may have noticed the gals here have a new look.

We had an issue with our previous template and there was no easy way of resolving it other than getting a new template. So, that's what we did.

Hope you enjoy the new look. If you have any suggestions, fire away.

Thanks.

7 comments:

  1. lookin' good. like it better than the last reincarnation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll miss the old look, because it inspired the look for my blog. I went to the same site you got your old template from and found the one I'm using.

    Fun fact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! it looks a lot like mine now!

    you flatter me, really. Next you'll be cheering on the Braves to the title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Canuck,

    I promise if the Braves are the World Series against any one other than the Yankees, I will root for Atlanta to win.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to have a BLUE JAYS LOGO in the back ground.....hehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the old look, but this one has a nice clean almost sophisticated look. I imagine you ladies are that sophisticated as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sophisticated?! SOPHISTICATED?!

    Clearly, you haven't meant me.

    That's it. I'm changing the whole blog again.

    :)

    ReplyDelete