window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: Case Break Update

August 17, 2010

Case Break Update

I just wanted to let everyone know that the 206 is scheduled to release on September 1st, and the Bowman Chrome has been pushed to October 27th.

There are a couple of people who paid and did not leave a shipping address. I need addresses for the following teams:

Red Sox/Giants
Marlins
Rockies
Rays
Mets

I also need the Reds to send shipping money as a gift (first payment was not sent as a gift and we were charged. If you want to do a refund and send $30 as a gift at once that's fine, too.) Pirates also sent money as a payment and we got charged, same applies here.

I am just filling out a spread sheet with everyone's name, address, and team to get everything set up and ready to go.

If anyone is interested in any of the other releases this year for a case break please leave a suggestion and I can get a price.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I was just wondering if you gals got my payment for the Bowman Chrome Case Break. I sent it a while ago but don't see my name on the list of claimed teams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there...just wanted to make sure you received my e-mail with my shipping address? I have the Rockies in the upcoming T206 Break.

    ReplyDelete