window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);} gtag('js', new Date()); gtag('config', 'UA-12381093-3'); A Cardboard Problem: 2010 Topps T-206 Case Info

August 26, 2010

2010 Topps T-206 Case Info

I made the final payment on the case this week with Blowout Cards. I was told that the case should arrive Wednesday on the release date.

We could break the case Wednesday or Thursday evening. Let me know which day works best so we could do it on a video break. Obviously watching the entire thing is totally up to you and you can probably view it at another time if you can't be there for the whole thing. I am hoping to do the break through uStream.

Let me know if this works for you.

2 comments:

  1. either night will work for me... I'm not sure if I'd be able to watch the entire thing though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt I'll be able to watch the whole thing either, so either day is fine with me.

    ReplyDelete